1. We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible,
authoritative Word of God to mankind, completely sufficient
for all to face and deal with every area of life in a manner
that pleases God, to produce reverence for His Name, and
to live a Christlike life.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent
in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in
His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles,
in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood,
in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right
hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful
man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential,
and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus
Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit
by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly
life and to perform good works.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and
the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life
and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our
Lord Jesus Christ.